Here at Tony’s Toys, we would like to reassure you that we are doing all we can to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff.
As we prepare for the possibility of the spread of the COVID-19 virus in Cayman we have taken the decision to put the following measures in place:
• We will be conducting frequent cleaning of our showroom and sanitising of key areas such as counters, door handles, restrooms, and furniture in our waiting area
• Our team members have been directed to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly throughout the day
• Hand sanitiser will be provided for our customers to use
• Our staff will be exercising a “no handshake” rule. Feel free to give them an elbow bump instead!
• We have advised our staff to not travel internationally unless absolutely necessary and will be implementing return-to-work protocols to assess those that have travelled overseas
As an added convenience and reassurance to our customers, we are happy to offer the following services:
• Pick-up and drop-off of your vehicle for service and repairs
• Cleaning and disinfection of your vehicle before it is returned to you
• For vehicles due for Government inspection and licensing, we offer a service that includes vehicle pick-up and drop off, government inspection and all licensing paperwork taken care of for just $75. Perfect for anyone that is working from home or under isolation.
To book any service, give us a call on 946-8697 or click here to book online
We encourage the public not to panic. We cannot predict the future, but we can trust that with the proper preparations in place we will be doing everything we can to protect you all.
And that IS the true position at Tony’s Toys!